Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Some Exciting News

One of my favorite group blogs recently put out a call for new writers. I responded, and I was offered a slot. So every Wednesday I'll now be posting over at 5 Minutes for Special Needs. My first contribution "Doing the Best I Can" was published this afternoon. I'm so excited for this opportunity. It will probably mean some changes to my schedule here...which I'm still figuring out...but I will keep you posted on that front. Meanwhile, I hope you'll enjoy reading my posts and the other new contributors over there. I'll be posting my usual review here later today. See you soon!

1 comment:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

yahoo... I don't always get to comment over here.... but I do read what you write! ... I love the 5minutes site! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails